In the current circumstances of the continuously changing markets and intense competition , the need for correct setup of the supply chain and continuous improvement of it , are becoming inevitable. Today one of the most important point of profitability is their success on the supply chain managemet and operation accordingly. From now on , all the members involved in supply chain has to digest the “lean supply chain” concepts, processes and approaches which actually arised at the automotive industry initially.
This training aims to develop the attendees especially on the below points :
• Just In Time as approach as a Lean Supply chain component , Heijunka which is to always taking the balanced delivery in consideration and “Timeline” concept understanding
• Understanding and usage of the main ideas and approaches on “working with solid planning
• Applying alternative precautions and methods according to the changing
• To grasp the concept of “pull system” in the chain ,which means each proses is the customer of the previous one .
• Understanding the continuous improvement in Supply Chain and ownership attitude as a background of it
• To have the complete vision and information about ordering, planning, packaging and Legal points in the international Supply Chains.
• Having the challenge of struggling the concerns while using alternative methods and without “give up” motivation.
Trainin Duration: 1 Day (09:00-16:00)
For details , you can contact us via our e mail : firstname.lastname@example.org or our office phone number :
+90 216 225 05 54.
Training by : Mustafa Gürsel Toper